Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to convert datetime to date only?

By
Jessie
on 8/6/13, 5:36 AM 1,943 views

Hi all,

I want to display the Creation Date in dd/MM/yyyy format instead of 06/08/2013 14:42:29 on Sales->Leads module. May I know where can i modify the date format?

Many thanks.

Regards, Jessie

Omal Bastin

--Omal Bastin--
| 6 6 8
Kochi, Kerala, India
--Omal Bastin--

Swiming deep into openERP/ODOO

Omal Bastin
On 8/6/13, 7:00 AM

create a custom module and inherit the crm.lead model and define create_date as date field

Luís
On 8/6/13, 8:19 AM

Hi,

I don't know if you pretend change the core files or inherit the class and change that field.

However the field is declared like this:

'date_start': fields.date('Date'),

I hope this helps

Jessie
On 8/6/13, 7:24 AM

Hi Omal,

Do you means I need to go to Settings->Technical->User Interface->Customized Views?

The external id is crm.crm_case_tree_view_leads and object is crm.lead.

So, how I can inherit it and define create_date as date? Could you please give me some guidelines?

Many thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/6/13, 5:36 AM
Seen: 1943 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM