Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to convert as geo_point Datatype as latitude and longitude

By
sridhar
on 5/2/14, 3:15 AM 1,185 views

How to convert as geo_point Datatype as latitude and longitude, I'm using base_engine module, i want to convert as geo_point datatype, how to do this what is the syntax for this. Anybody know this share your knowledge.

Hi Sridhar,

If you have GeoPoint object then you can get the lat & long by GeoPoint_obj.latitude and GeoPoint_obj.longitude

https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/search/geopointclass#geopoint_latitude

Please check and let me know :)

ASP
on 5/2/14, 6:53 AM

In OpenERP we have module base_geoengine, in this module all the functionality are there like geo_point, geo_line, in Openerp how to give this, 'abc':fields.geo_point.latitude("ABC"), is this a correct syntax?

sridhar
on 5/2/14, 7:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/2/14, 3:15 AM
Seen: 1185 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM