Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to control "lead to opportunity convertion"?

on 2/26/13, 5:52 AM 1,116 views

I was trying to convert lead to opportunity. Partner object are created automaticaly. Parther's fields such as email, name, etc are fill in from lead's fields email,name, etc automaticaly. I created new partner's field "hair color". And also I created lead's field 'hair color'.

My question is: how to copy 'hair color' value from lead object to 'hair color' in new partner object automaticaly, when I am converting lead to opportunity?

Your answer is at def _convert_opportunity_data() in crm/crm_lead.py !

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 6:10 PM

Thanks for comments. But changing source code is not good solution. As I see no other ways.

on 4/8/13, 10:43 PM

In that question they don't change source code, they use the inherit (this means that they add a new folder, with new files, and this files just add some parameters to the original).

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 4/9/13, 6:49 AM

Hi Anton, have you success to correct your problem? I search, but not found... Can you help us please?

on 10/28/13, 11:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/26/13, 5:52 AM
Seen: 1116 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM