Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to connect PosBox using VPN?

By
Wira Bakti Soenaryo
on 2/18/16, 11:54 PM 431 views

I put Odoo server on the internet... for example abc.com

I put PosBox on my local network (192.168.10.120)

I install pptp server on server abc.com with IP 192.168.30.1

I install pptp client on PosBox to connect to abc.com with IP 192.168.30.230

I can successfully PING each other between Odoo server and Posbox. And have set the Masquerade on the Odoo server network. If I connect the VPN on windows, I can browse the internet using the VPN IP Address.. so I can say the VPN server is running normally. I have set the IP for the printer proxy IP is 192.168.30.230

But when I run Point Of Sales, seems the printer still not found. Any idea to solve this?

Wira Bakti Soenaryo
On 2/19/16, 2:01 AM

Please ignore my question... just realized that the IP should be the same with the client (where the web browser) is opened.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/16, 11:54 PM
Seen: 431 times
Last updated: 2/19/16, 2:01 AM