Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to confirm meeting attendance via email?

By
Mariusz Mizgier
on 9/3/13, 5:16 AM 2,975 views

After modifying base_calendar.py to send e-mails as wanted by users, another question which is in our minds if it is possible to accept an invitation directly via e-mail? Same functionality is used in Google calendar (which below all attendees has links to confirm or reject invitation) and I wish it could be added to our installation. I guess there is no problem for creating a hyperlink to calendar, but I found it difficult to link to exact related id record with focus on invitations tab with edit meeting form. Any ideas how to approach that?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/13, 5:16 AM
Seen: 2975 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM