Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to configure the email send by the module Purchase Requisition?

By
Anabela Damas
on 3/26/13, 1:08 PM 2,778 views

Hi, I've installed the module purchase_requisition. When I click on the button "Send to Suppliers" the emails that the suppliers receive they aren't configured and don't have the pdf in attachment like it have when we click on the button of one Purchase Order ("Send By EMail").

I've look into the code and I don't understand where I've to change to configure the email. Someone knows how to configure the email? Thanks

yassine
On 5/27/14, 3:36 PM

did u find the answer, me too im stuck in the send to suppliers to send requisitions

Paulo Ortiz
On 5/9/14, 8:10 PM

How can send the purchase requisition to the supplier because the button " Send to suppliers" in the purchase request doesn't work but the button in the quotations work fine.

Maxime Chambreuil
On 3/26/13, 9:23 PM

You can configure email templates in Settings > Technical > Email > Templates

The template is there but I don't know which template the module purchase_requisition uses. If it uses the same template of purchase quotation ("Purchase Order - Send by mail") and if it uses, why the way it looks is different?

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 3/27/13, 7:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/26/13, 1:08 PM
Seen: 2778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM