This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

We have one company in Canada having two warehouses, one in Montreal, one in China. (there is no multicompany activated in this case)

I would like to be able to send products from the chinese warehouse to the canadian warehouse. for that, I would like to be able to proceed to a delivery order in chinese warehouse AND an incoming shipment validation in Montreal warehouse to validate the reception of goods.

When I use the internal moves, once you validated the transfer, it is automatically send in my stock in Montreal. I couldn't control the reception and do the reception of goods in montreal as for any incoming shipment from supplier...

Do you have any clue ?

Thanks in advance.

P.

Discard
Best Answer

So you need to create a location input (differentiate the input location and stock location).

the hierarchy of location thus becomes :

image description

you need a good configuration in location input for warehouse Montreal:

image description

• Chained Location Type : Fixed Location
  • Chained Location If Fixed : Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / Montreal warehouse
  • Chaining Type : Manuel operation

create internal moves choose Destination Location :(input Montreal warehouse) , Source Location(stock warehouse china) and confirm this internal moves.

OpenERP create a Internal Moves INT/00001 (Destination Location : input Montreal warehouse ) if you confirmed this Internal openerp generate a second Internal from with (Destination Location : stockMontreal warehouse ).

and how well you verify receipt of stock.

you can check at each step your stock by location.

Discard
Author

Thank you !

great n thank you Borni DHIFI :)

Best Answer

There is nothing available as is in OPenERP. You need to develop a Release procedure out of the box as whenever it release from B or C it should ask for approval..as currently there steps of approval in Purchases

Discard