Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to configure pull rules to consume some products from another stock location in manufacturing order

By
Renzo Meister
on 3/25/15, 8:47 AM 998 views

We have two warehouses. Some products have stock in warehouse A, others in warehouse B. Now when we create a manufacturing order for a main product which BoM includes products from both warehouses, the system should consume the quantities from both warehouses. We have tried to build this process with different routes and pull rules but it wouldn't work as expected. I am sure it would be possible to configure but I can't make it work. So I am very grateful for any hints. 

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 3/25/15, 3:30 PM

My suggestions:

1. Manufacturing warehouse = A
2. Resupply warehouse = B (check this in A and select B as Default Resupply Warehouse)
3. Use trick pseudo MTO in Reordering Rule.

Renzo Meister
On 4/16/15, 3:01 AM

Thank you for your tip. I knew the pseudo MTO but it was not the thing I have needed here. The problem was that we didn't select the MTO Route. Now with MTO active and some changes on the Route (we do not need two steps for adding products from other warehouse) it works like a charm. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/15, 8:47 AM
Seen: 998 times
Last updated: 4/16/15, 3:01 AM