Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to configure Google Analytics extension?

By
Jaime
on 3/21/13, 10:15 AM 1,775 views

Hello,

I have installed Google Analytics application, but I have not find a way to configure it.

When I see the application information, I read that the category is tools extra, but there is no tools extra menu available.

Any help will be appreciated Thanks

Jaime

Any update on this Jaime? I'm a little confused on this myself :)

Dave

D
on 10/10/13, 12:34 PM

Hi Jaime, did you get a solution on this? Please provide some information if you have some. Thanks.

phoebe
on 12/12/13, 10:33 PM
Massinissa Belkassam
On 2/19/16, 8:50 AM

To configure Google Analytics go to Settings > Website Settings and put your Google Analytics Key in the field.  

D
On 10/10/13, 12:33 PM

Any update on this Jaime? I'm a little confused on this myself :)

Dave

Maarten Sarkol
On 10/12/13, 4:57 AM

I think this post explains it.

sorry cant post links yet

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/21/13, 10:15 AM
Seen: 1775 times
Last updated: 5/20/16, 11:41 PM