This question has been flagged
2 Replies

One of my client asked me to config coa for singapore.

l10n_sg ?

Discard
Author Best Answer

i used indian chart of accounting and made changes according to singapore coa it works fine

now we have l10n_sg available

Discard
Best Answer

Check if there is a l10n module for Signapore. First place to search: Settings/Modules. If it is not available check on the openerp website for the availability of modules and updates. You can also start from a module with chart of accounts that not fits perfect. You can modify the chart of accounts from this startingpoint. Keep in mind even if there is a l10n module for Signapore it is best to check with your accountant if it fits your situation.

Discard

It depends on the business. You might want to try speaking to an accountant or an OE partner in Singapore. Even if you can get a chart of accounts for Singapore, you are still going to have to configure the accounting modules properly.

i already configure OpenERp v7 accounting and try to import chart of account from a csv file . When I load the csv file the grid appears with all of the fields and data from the csv file. When I click on the dropdown menus that are in each of the grid columns, I get a list of a lot of other fields from the database (I'm assuming) and have no way to get 'Balance' option to match with company Balance field. Does anyone know how to determine this fields, from the drop down menus?