This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

am working on inventory,sales,purchase in odoo v11.. In my database i have 1 parent company and 9 child companies,, I have also installed COA and accounting of the country, but everytime I try to create an invoice or vendor bills, i get a  warning message Cannot find a chart of accounts for this company, You should configure it.
Please go to Account Configuration 
even though I have given account payable and account receivable for each company,,

can anyone make me solve this?

Discard

As specified in the error message, you have to configure the chart of accounts for the company. Go to Accounting -> Settings/Configuration, here you can see the option for selecting the company and set the chart of account for selected company

Hello.Were you able to find a solution? I'm stuck on the same issue as well for a few days now. Would appreciate the help. Options given below do not work for me.

Author

the only solution is that we can install the chart of account for each company, by switching on the companies on the top right corner, and if you want codes and names of chart of account to be the same for each company you can keep them

Best Answer

Hi,  

Go to Accounting -->Configuration -->Settings. Under  Fiscal Localization you can install or select the Package(Chart of account)

Discard

the option of Fiscal Localization doesnt appears on settings >> i think because i created child database and then added parent database

is there any other solve to this issue ?

Best Answer

Hello Suhaib,  I realize this response is too late to help you, but perhaps it will help others with the same question.

If you are installing the "American - Accounting" module, when you try to find it under "Localization" it will not appear there.  This would cause your situation.

The answer is that "American" accounting is actually listed as "Configurable Chart of Accounts" when you try to choose your localization.

Issue has been discussed by dev team here:  https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/18373

Discard
Best Answer

Just  add chart of account for every company  

Discard