Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to configure bom so it calculate the final product cost price?

By
Paulo Lima
on 1/27/15, 4:59 AM 1,177 views

We are using very simple BOM strucures: basically : 1 product.variant +  1 service, defined as "Manufacture" and "Make to Order".In this scenario, the Production Order is only generated when the product is added to a PO, after its confirmation.

The problem is that when we add the product in a PO the cost price is not calculated and the margin is calculated as 100%.Is there any step we are missing? Is there any configuration for the cost_price to be calculated automatically?

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 1/27/15, 5:48 AM

Hi Lima,

You want to calculate Manufacted product cost automatically at the time of manufactuirng, from cost of components in BOM. You can achive this using developing your custom module. As your qustion is very brief i can't add more to this( to understand your actual requirement we need to have disuss that in detail. Anyways you can customize ODOO to suit your requirements.) I have done this for a manufacturing company. if you have any query feel free to contact : baijuks@hotmail.com

PLease check this too:-

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-calculate-real-manufacturing-cost-26456

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/cost-of-product-manufactured-why-it-is-not-calculated-updated-based-on-its-costs-68221

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/27/15, 4:59 AM
Seen: 1177 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM