Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to configue POS journal

By
Naing Win
on 1/27/14, 4:20 AM 6,034 views

Dear all,

I create new Point of Sale and there: available payment method = Cash Journal (Test) Default Debit account = Default Credit account = X11005 Cash (Test) at the Cash Journal (Test) But when I close session, look at the journal of Cash Journal Debit account of journal is AR as counter part of product sales.

How to configure that transaction?

Please help me

Naing Win (Myanmar)

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 5/11/14, 8:49 PM

an other accounting entry is generated in the sales journal: debit AR and credit sales

So check the sales journal for the period and verify that you get this entry.

Naing Win
On 5/22/14, 11:17 PM

Thanks a lot both Libitom and benos.  I am trying. May be Ok.

Naing Win
On 5/22/14, 11:17 PM

Thanks a lot both Libitom and benos.  I am trying. May be Ok.

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 5/10/14, 11:33 AM

Go to Setting -> Users -> Users

you have point of sale tab in user form view. Assign a default point of sale to the user(choose the point of sale you are using) . Then edit the default of sale you have just assigned by set Group Journal Items ==False

And try to close you session again. i will run successfuly.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/27/14, 4:20 AM
Seen: 6034 times
Last updated: 4/4/16, 6:01 AM