This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello everybody! I need to compute the cost price of the imported articles (i need to include the customs fees, the transportation, warehousing, etc) in order to compute the sales price. So I need to add some fields in the article interface (view) to enter each one of these parameters and display the results (cost price and sales price), of course i need to encode the way those prices are calculated using these parameters (specefic formulas) ? Can you please help me!! ? Thanks in advance!! ?

PS: I am using OpenERP 7

Discard

Did you find a way of accomplishing that?

Best Answer

There are some Landed Cost modules out there by community, one example is: https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/purchase_landed_costs/.  Using this module you can add customs fees, transportation, warehousing fees into the purchase.  The part to get the sale price from those calculation is, AFAIK, not yet available.  You need to develop that module, and especially paying attention on tracking which item is sold in which sale order (by way of Serial Number, maybe).

Discard

thanks for the quick reply John. I checked that module, but it's not what I'm looking for, I'm looking for a simpler solution to enter those additional costs manually...either in the product form (as the author of the original question suggested) or in a pricelist.

Santi, sorry I can't help further if you are looking for such functionality.

Best Answer

Take a look at the "purchase_expense_distribution" module for odoo v7. Google it.

This module is simple to use. Basically:

- Enter Purchase Order;

- Register Reception of articles;

- Access the cost distribution on purchases

- Follow the wizard and apply all expenses related (freight, customs, etc.)

I have tested this module myself an it works. It will update the purchase price on product form based on all expenses entered on wizard. You can then use price lists to adapt prices based on product cost field.

The only problem I found in this module is that it does not calculate the exchange rate if you use a currency other than company currency. Perhaps you can solve this by adding an extension to the module (I do not know how to do it).

Hope this helps

PS: By the way, if you solve the currency exchange rate for purchase orders in foreign currencies, please post it here.

Regards

Paulo

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you all community memebrs! To Santi, if you are looking for a simple solution , you can use analytic accounting , by creating an analytic account for each cost; and then you can add them to your invoices.
Of course, it's more interesting to create a specific module that suits your need, you can take a look at the existing similar modules such as purchase_landed_costs to inspire you.
Good luck!

Discard
Best Answer

first you have to make the new module for all the new cost like customs fees, the transportation, warehousing.

and inherit the sale module

make the calculation the total price with these all new cost .

Discard