Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to communication between warehouse module sales module and purchase module?

By
narottam
on 8/27/14, 12:16 AM 765 views

Dear all I'm trying to communication between purchase department to sales department, but not finding any proper solution like how to generate purchase order and how will receive PO to sales department, and how will effect PO in warehouse, please help me how to find proper interaction between sales, purchase and warehouse?

for eg: I have my multiple warehouse in defferent location, and I have my own sales team, and I have multiple distributers across the country, so how will my all distributors generate purchase order for my sales team and how will my sales team to process the activity and how this sales order effect my inventory?

Best Regards

Jitendra

jitendra.singh300 (skype)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/14, 12:16 AM
Seen: 765 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM