Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to clean all POS sales?

pos
By
turalo
on 2/15/13, 5:50 AM 847 views

Hi guys, I have OPENERP working for few days, now while setting all settings and adding some info I messed up my first sale, so the first sale is still in progres, and I'm unable to finish it or remove it etc... it's still in the menu, I also sent this problem to the bug part of OPEN ERP, but there is still no solutions, now My question is, is there a way to clean all sales from POS part only ? sothat it's fresh start ? like new ? without having to remove the whole DB ? cause I already added users etc... it would be much work to start over.

thanks in advance.

Ahmet Altinisik

--Ahmet Altinisik--
| 8 7 10
ANKARA, Turkey
--Ahmet Altinisik--

http://www.altinkaya.eu

Ahmet Altinisik
On 2/15/13, 7:39 AM

Only method I know is to delete them from database.

can you be more specific ? is there a howto on this ? I mean what tables in the DB should i remove ?

turalo
on 2/15/13, 8:53 AM

I had some problems and had to delete orders from the database but it is RISKY doing that. Anyway you can open PgAdmin and delete the lines from pos_order table

Branimir
on 4/8/13, 8:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 5:50 AM
Seen: 847 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM