This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Contacts -> List view -> Click check box to select all contacts on first page -> Click [More] -> Mass Mailing -> But in [Recipients] field no any email address selected, Why? -> Then click the drop down menu -> choose [Search more] -> Then setup [Filters] -> The qualified mailing list -> How to select multiple mail address or all?

Discard
Best Answer

When considering to the mass mail module and to send mass emails to all the contacts at once by default it will send mails to all the records that you are selecting in the list view before opening the wizard. Then what it will exactly do is,it will map each and every record you selected in the list view or the records resulted by the filter to the Template you selected in the wizard and the to or from mail ids will be considered according to the configuration done in the Template.

Please feel free to comment or ask any query or even you can correct me if i am wrong.

Discard
Best Answer

In the email creation window I see: "Followers of selected items and" From field to add other emails. So the selected contact are in fact included.

If this doesn't appear maybe you could try using the latest version.

Discard
Best Answer

Could you please provide the Mass Mailing working module, because I see: "Followers of selected items , and Add contacts to notify are given and send but the followers are not actually getting the email. please solve this one.

Discard