This question has been flagged
3 Replies

as the title.

can I get the list like below

product A:

Sell order / sell date / customer / quantity / price

SO... / 2003/11/11  / A / 10  / 2

SO... / 2003/12/11 / B / 11 / 1.9

and I want to click on the SO line, then the system will send me to view that sell order.

can I do that?

Discard
Author

hi prakash, thanks for the answer. I don't know why I couldn't comment on your answer, so I comment here. I need some kind of report like this: product A: Sell order sell date customer quantity price SO... 2003/11/11 A 10 2 SO... 2003/12/11 B 11 1.9 and I want to click on the SO line, then the system will send me to view that sell order.

Best Answer

In the Reporting --> Sales --> Sales Analysis

can you view  Various Filter and Group by options.

Sales Analysis search box select Filter "Sales" and Group by "Product" and "Partner" can view list of Product and Customer Sales. You can also add custom filter based on your requirement.

Refer:- https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/fr/book/2/3_CRM_Contacts/reporting/

http://www.zbeanztech.com/blog/sales-analysis-report

Discard
Author Best Answer

in the warehouse --> products --> products, after select a product, I can click more than choice sales order lines. it will show almost the infomation that I need. but it is not show the date. how can I show the date in this list?

beside, I can click on the list, then I can view the sale order line, than track back to the sale order. But in this sale order page, I couldn't view deliver order, which I can by view the sale order from Sales --> Sales --> Sale orders.

Discard
Best Answer

I think you can do it.

1. Create a new field 'transaction_ids' (one2many) which contains some info that you need.

2. When create SO.  update the field. (you can update by compare the person in SO and person in transaction).

3. When click on SO Line, actually we should click on Product to show the Product Form, then we will get the info.

Discard