Odoo Help

14 Answers
Santiago Rubio
5/4/17, 7:56 AM

I reccomend to copy the files that you have to modify.

First of all you, on the base_import.xml file find a line like:

<input type="checkbox" class="oe_import_advanced_mode" disabled="disabled" id="oe_import_advanced_mode"/>

Modify the line to:

<input type="checkbox" class="oe_import_advanced_mode" id="oe_import_advanced_mode"/>

After that, you have to modify the base_import.js file (which is located on /YourOdoo/addons/base_import/static/src/js/). On that file, search "oe_import_advanced_mode" (without the " ")  since you find a line like this:

this.$('input.oe_import_advanced_mode').prop('checked', result.advanced_mode);

On that line just change the 'checked' value to 'unchecked'.

1 Comment
Xavier Brochard
5/26/17, 6:58 AM

Don't do that. Just put a slash "/" in a header (you way want to add fields name but it works without). No need to add datas in the column.

I forgot this when the problem disappeared, but now we stuck with this issue in another environment, running recent version of Odoo 10.0. Our customer finally solved the problem. We tried to import data from excel, using csv + UTF-8 encoding.

MS Excel generates UTF-8 BOM marker to the beginning of the file, and because of that, Odoo fails to identify the first field as "id".

IMHO this is odoo import bug, if it does not cope with UTF-8 BOM for UTF-8 files, but workaround is take the data e.g. in windows character set, then import works just fine. 

Xavier Brochard
5/26/17, 6:57 AM

Put a slash "/" in a header (you way want to add fields name but it works without). No need to add datas in the column.

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 3 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
3/20/17, 11:05 AM

This is not really an answer to original post.

How I manage my Visa each month... 

I download the ofx on AccesD (ofx quicken, conciliation bancaire carte) :

I import it :

I reconcile. Note that total of 0 $ each month end.

My account chart :