This question has been flagged
1 Reply

hi, I am creating a RML report where in the table if a condition is satisfied then i want show image1 in a particular cell otherwise i want to show image2 in that cell how can i achieve this? i Have tried as <illustration height="8.0" width="10.0">[[ ( o.gender == "Male") ]] <image x="0" y="0" file="100000000000000C0000000B92165A49.png" height="8.0" width="10.0"/> </illustration> but without checking condition it is showing the image. so how can i write if and else in a cell of the Table? any kind of help is highly appreciated. Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

I think your scenario not only acheived using if and else clause but also we can use and and or to acheive it. So that you can write like cond and image1 or image2 so if condition is True it will result to image1 else it will result to image2.

And also you can use setTag python function in rml file between [[ ]] to set the attributes of the parent tag.

Discard

Can I have two story in single RML report depending upon the condition it should print [[(sale_name() == 'Indirect SALE' and removeParentNode('para')) or removeParentNode('section')]] [[(sale_name() == 'direct SALE' and removeParentNode('para')) or removeParentNode('section')]]