Odoo Help

1 Answer

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp

--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--

| 5 6 8
Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--

Alexandre has been working on Odoo at Camptocamp since 2012 as a project manager and technical lead. He is an active actor in the Odoo Community (github projects, mailing lists, IRC...), and wants to build a better ecosystem for Odoo developers. He is a member of the Odoo Community Association board and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp
2/8/13, 3:36 PM

To my knowledge there is no standard openerp module managing this, so you will probably have to manage this by hand, either by creating a new invoice or by editing the existing one (which may require cancelling the existing invoice before setting it to draft again, in order to be able to edit it).

4 Comments
Tom Arnst
2/9/13, 7:46 AM

This won't work because than you have to cancel the product deliveries of the invoice also and this would make a mess of the stock management.

evon_dun
5/24/13, 3:59 AM

Even I am also looking for the same problem. Did u find any solution?

Tom Arnst
5/24/13, 4:27 AM

No I didn't found one yet... you could use a voucher for this but it's not a great way of solving this.

evon_dun
5/31/13, 3:53 AM

check account_follow_up module may be you can work with i tried but not able to get the desired result

Ask a Question
Writer
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now