Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to charge late payment fees on invoices ?

Tom Arnst
on 2/7/13, 7:08 AM 2,246 views

I need to charge some% to outstanding balances that are past due the payment terms (day's). Can this be done in Openerp v7 ?

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp

--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--
| 5 6 8
Le Bourget-du-Lac, France
--Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp--

Alexandre has been working on Odoo at Camptocamp since 2012 as a project manager and technical lead. He is an active actor in the Odoo Community (github projects, mailing lists, IRC...), and wants to build a better ecosystem for Odoo developers. He is a member of the Odoo Community Association board and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Alexandre Fayolle - Camptocamp
On 2/8/13, 3:36 PM

To my knowledge there is no standard openerp module managing this, so you will probably have to manage this by hand, either by creating a new invoice or by editing the existing one (which may require cancelling the existing invoice before setting it to draft again, in order to be able to edit it).

This won't work because than you have to cancel the product deliveries of the invoice also and this would make a mess of the stock management.

Tom Arnst
on 2/9/13, 7:46 AM

Even I am also looking for the same problem. Did u find any solution?

on 5/24/13, 3:59 AM

No I didn't found one yet... you could use a voucher for this but it's not a great way of solving this.

Tom Arnst
on 5/24/13, 4:27 AM

check account_follow_up module may be you can work with i tried but not able to get the desired result

on 5/31/13, 3:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 2/7/13, 7:08 AM
Seen: 2246 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM