Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change website_published state on hr.job via Automated Action?

By
Joao Araujo
on 7/23/15, 4:58 AM 375 views

I am trying to create an automated action which closes (or unpublishes) a job position based on a time condition given by a custom field I created - x_job_closing_date.

On first attempts, I was able to change other variables by running an action manually - changing the job description works fine for example. But I am not being able to change the website_published boolean to false.

Also, even on other fields, automation never works on the desired date.

So, how to correctly change the boolean value of website_published via custom action and how to make automated actions work, based on a time condition?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/15, 4:58 AM
Seen: 375 times
Last updated: 7/23/15, 4:58 AM