Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change the quantity of finished goods for confirmed MO?

Dritan Meminaj
on 11/9/14, 6:08 PM 853 views

is there any workaround or module in Odoo i order to update the finished goods quantity?  In my company finished goods are not the same with the planned quantities on Production Order, we have a change of +1% ore -1% on produced quantities versus confirmed. Is there any solution, workaround or any advice how to do this producing more or les than the confirmed quantinty? Please could someone help me? Regards

i have a custom module that update the stock from MO, with two additional field 'normal wastage' and 'additional production'. feel free to contact to baijuks@hotmail.com

on 11/9/14, 11:48 PM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 11/10/14, 4:19 AM

When you confirm the production order (finish it) you will see a wizard pop-up that declares the amount of goods produced. Are you able to tell Odoo in that screen how much was really manufactured? 

In that case, the other 1% will automatically be considered "waste" and moved accordingly.

Sorry Ludo but i don't understand , when I finish the PO and the pop-up shows I want to produce more then the confirmed quantity, for example i have confirmed 100 quntities of product but at the end are produced 101(te real amount) but Openerp shows this mesage "You are going to produce total 101 quantities of "PRODUCT". But you can only produce up to total 100 quantities." Is there any way how can I produce more than the planned quantity? Regards

Dritan Meminaj
on 11/16/14, 6:57 PM

Ah, now I see. There is indeed no option to do that, as far as I'm concerned. I think this will require customised functionality in order to work.

Ludo - Neobis
on 11/17/14, 3:15 AM
On 11/10/14, 1:30 AM

Most probably openerp itself updates the finished products in stock.

it will be added in quantity on hand in inventry...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/9/14, 6:08 PM
Seen: 853 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM