Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change the font size POS receipt?

Luis Guzman
on 6/24/14, 6:11 PM 6,429 views

Hi, i'm setting up a POS. I have a Star SP500 POS impact printer, but as the font on the receipt are small the the printer resolution isn't enough to actually read the content of the receipt.

I was thinking about resizing the fonts a little bigger and see if that could solve my dilema.

How can i edit the POS receipt font size?

have you tried checking the pos.css?

on 6/24/14, 10:14 PM

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 6/25/14, 12:16 AM

You have do change in point_of_sale >>  report >> pos_reciept.rml

Luis Guzman
On 6/25/14, 4:21 AM

Oh thanks, i'll check that.

This is my first OpenERP installation, so i'm not quite familiar yet.

Thanks, i'll report my findings.

I couldn't see any change when changing the font size on .point-of-sale .pos-sale-ticket But by disabling the border on the tickets it made a slight improve on the font resolution since it can make a better close up, but still not enough. So maybe i really need to change the printer with a new one that uses termic paper. Do you use a impact printer with openerp using the default configuration? or do you hard code the POS tickets before? Thanks for you comments. :)

Luis Guzman
on 6/27/14, 11:00 PM

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 6/25/14, 3:06 AM

Just change font size in static/src/css/pos.css : Look for ".point-of-sale .pos-sale-ticket "

Should we not write our CSS code in a custom module?

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/17/15, 4:26 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 6/24/14, 6:11 PM
Seen: 6429 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM