Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change the decimal precision of listed products?

By
Ale
on 3/10/16, 6:10 AM 563 views

How do I get things to show up as $1.00 instead of what it currently does - $1.000 - which people mistake for a thousand!

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/10/16, 8:35 AM

Check the configuration of your pricelists and the accuracy and rounding of your currency.

Ale
On 3/10/16, 8:57 AM

Hi Ermin, thanks for your answer - I've changed the rounding and accuracy to two figures, but is the pricelist configuration at settings-configuration-sales-quotations and sales orders?

I've changed Settings/Technical/Database Structure/Decimal Accuracy/ as per

https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/how-to-remove-decimals-from-warehouse-quantity-11718 - but with a 2 instead of a 0 and changed all that to 2 except for "Payment Term". Also I've turned on price lists above, but I'm not sure where to configure them, and products still have 3 decimal places!

That's strange, which version of Odoo you are using?

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/10/16, 3:57 PM

It's odoo 8. I'm thinking maybe editing the appropriate views could do it? But it's a bit messy

Ale
on 3/10/16, 4:58 PM

You'll find the pricelist configuration in Sales/Configuration/Pricelists. Did you check your currency settings? However, all these settings should work properly out of the box, you must have done some changes somewhere.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/11/16, 1:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/16, 6:10 AM
Seen: 563 times
Last updated: 3/10/16, 8:57 AM