This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Where can I change statusbar items?  Would like to change the call logs.  

Discard
Best Answer

A statusbar shows typically the states an object/a record has gone through or will have to go through (e.g. Invoice: Draft --> Open --> Paid --> Cancelled). In Odoo, there are objects for which these statusbar items can be configured in the UI (e.g. Task - see Task Stages in the Project-->Configuration menu) or in a module (with a customized module). Which object do you refer to with your question? Moreover, if you want to change the logging messages, you might want to find in the module implementing that object the places where the states of the object are changed or the workflow defined for that object. For example, the states of the Invoice object are controlled by the Invoice Workflow and the buttons from the Invoice Form View. Please give more specific details if you wish a more specific answer. Best, Ioan.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Loan,

I appreciate the response.  I am specifically looking to change the Logged Calls status bar.  

I want to change from Confirmed --> Cancelled --> Pending --> Held 

to: 

Called -->  DM Contacted --> LVM --> Bad Number

Any thoughts?

Dale 

Discard

Hi Dale, in this specific case, you'll have to write a custom addon (module), extending the model crm.phonecall and overwriting the field 'state' with the new states. Currently, the states of the phonecalls are defined in the class crm.phonecall (see the module crm, file crm_phonecall.py): 'state': fields.selection([ ('draft', 'Draft'), ('open', 'Confirmed'), ('pending', 'Not Held'), ('cancel', 'Cancelled'), ('done', 'Held'),], Please note that your module will have to add appropriate methods for changing the (new) states.