Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to change SALES payment method to cash(LKR)/bank(LKR) and PURCHASE payment method to cash(USD)/bank(USD)?

on 2/27/15, 4:57 AM 377 views

Am studying on purchases and sales modules and our company deals with both USD and LKR. The base currency is LKR. i want to purchase in USD and Sales in LKR. I can do purchases in USD by selecting CASH(USD)/BANK(USD) as payment method. But in sales, when i do Payment registration, payment method shows CASH(USD)/BANK(USD) and a 'Unknown'. how can i remove this unknown and make CASH(LKR)/BANK(LKR) in Sales without affecting to CASH(USD)/BANK(USD) in Purchases. (cz when i change either side, it will affect to the other)

tnx in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/27/15, 4:57 AM
Seen: 377 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM