Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change rules become back to default based openERP?

By
alvin
on 7/20/13, 4:35 AM 877 views

I have a problem , before I change record rules, user can't see recorded issue made by other user or admin or manager..But Manager or admin able to see every issue made by anyone..It's being arranged default based from openERP.

I change it , and then user able to see every issue made by any user, admin and manager..

In this case ,I really want to return it become the first condition based on openERP. I already tried change the record rules become the first condition I ever see in security - record rules.., but it's not working..Every user still able to see any recorded issue.

So , I need help to change it back to default again..anyone can help me?

gunnar

--gunnar--
| 6 7 8
Germany
--gunnar--

born

gunnar
On 3/19/15, 8:01 PM

dirty fix might be ...

1. create a new database

2. install same set of Modules (at least the one you want to revert record rules for)

3. export the record rules from this new database (they should be in default state)

4. import them to your actual database

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/20/13, 4:35 AM
Seen: 877 times
Last updated: 3/19/15, 8:04 PM