This question has been flagged
1 Reply

For every time you test to make a quote and then you end up with not ever making and sending it the sales/quote counter number counts and increases.. why? this is stupid and not good as I never intend to send or save the quote..

Any way to change this..? and how is it possible to NOW reset the "counter" as I'm already on no.15 but it's only for testing purpose and I have never saved or sent any quotes or orders yet.. SO can I reset it some how??

TiA/ Mats,

Discard
Best Answer

You can change it here:

• Setting / Technical / Sequences & Identifiers / Sequence search 'SO' or 'sale order' in search bar.
Discard
Author

Hi Denis,

Well Thanks, but it doesn't seem to be this one, because the next no. there is still 1.. So this must be for something else.. I want to reset the Quote no.

/M

oh, sorry. I gave you the way to change the invoice sequence number. I edit my answer to find the sale order/quote sequence (It's the same)

Author

Hi Denis Thanks, the only thing that would be good to add as it took me a wail to figure out is that you need to have the function technical under "users" activated to be able to find this.. Thx../M

Sorry but I don't understand what you say. do you need something more to solve your problem?

Author

Hi Denis, No thanks is's ok I have found where to change it..

Author

Denis, I have looked more in to this now and I have a question. I have found the place where to change this no. but I change it an save it but it's not able to save it.. when I look again in this configuration list it's still the same high no.? have you tried this is this working for you? whats wrong?