Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change invoice to paid state after registering payment

By
Daniel Holden
on 5/31/16, 12:06 PM 264 views

I am using Odoo 8.

I create an invoice, go to register payment, but after registering payment the invoice remains in the Open state. The customer's amount receivable is correct, but the invoice remains as if it were unpaid.

What might I be doing wrong?

Daniel Holden
On 6/1/16, 6:54 AM

I was able to find the solution myself after some trial and error: the account receivable that I was using for the customer did not have the "Allow reconciliation" option checked. After enabling it, invoices were then marked as "paid" after registering payment.

firstly entries in partial reconcile ,after you register payment and pay all the invoice amount the entries are being full reconcile . The state of invoice change to paid after all entries being full reconcile so we need to add allow reconcile on receivable accounts

ayman mohammed adam
on 6/1/16, 8:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/31/16, 12:06 PM
Seen: 264 times
Last updated: 6/1/16, 6:55 AM