Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change finished product location when running schedulers in manufacturing?

By
Aldennis
on 2/13/13, 2:35 AM 1,579 views

Using Openerp 6.0/6.1 whenever I run the scheduler, the system creates production order based on the minimum stock rules I defined for product with procurement method set to produce. However, the finished product location always default to the stock location of the warehouse I selected under the minimum stock rule definition.

I would like to specify a different location for my finished products, and have it undergo a certain QA wherein only those that passed will be moved to the stock location and all that failed would be scrapped.

Aldennis
On 2/18/13, 3:34 AM

Thanks for the answer. This is what I've done:

• Install stock_location
  • Created two locations
    1. Physical Locations\Your Company\Stock\Storage (type: Internal)
    2. Virtual Locations\Product Yield (type: Inventory)
  • Created two push flow on the product
    1. From Stock ---> Product Yield | Automatic no step added
    2. From Product Yield ---> Storage | Automatic

Result: Whenever I run the scheduler and a manufacturing order was created and then produced, the product goes to location Product Yield and then the user would go to Warehouse->Traceability->Stock Moves to validate and adjust the quantity of the product that will be transfered to location Storage which is under the Stock location.

Pierre Soum

--Pierre Soum--
| 5 5 8
Aucamville, France
--Pierre Soum--
Pierre Soum
On 2/14/13, 9:30 AM

You can use the push and pull rules describedc in the documentation. Type "openerp Keeping Track of Stock Movements" in google, it should point you to it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/13/13, 2:35 AM
Seen: 1579 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM