How to change default invoice line account? [Closed]

By
Damian Phang
on 2/5/14, 4:31 PM 2,365 views

The Question has been closed

by
Ray Carnes
on 02/07/2014 15:18:34

Currently the invoice line account is set to a wrong account, I cannot figure out how to change it. On OpenERP , set default is not working so it cannot be done that way either. Please help.

Ray Carnes
On 2/5/14, 6:06 PM

It is picked up from the value of Income Account set on the Product Category - or overridden by the value of Income Account set on the Product.

If you don't select a product, you can select the account.

Reposted as a comment instead of an answer: FROM Damian Phang: I uploaded a list of quotation/sales order. For whatever reason whenever I create an invoice from this list it defaults to the wrong account although the product and product category is using the correct account. New invoices created from new quotation/sales order will use the right account, I'm not sure why is this happening

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 2/6/14, 1:33 AM

Not sure. If you had included this extra information in your question, I would not have answered as I don't know why you would have this problem after importing.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 2/6/14, 1:33 AM

I found the problem. When importing the sales order line, the product id was not imported.

Damian Phang
on 2/7/14, 2:53 PM
Damian Phang
On 2/6/14, 12:07 AM

I uploaded a list of quotation/sales order. For whatever reason whenever I create an invoice from this list it defaults to the wrong account although the product and product category is using the correct account. New invoices created from new quotation/sales order will use the right account, I'm not sure why is this happening

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/14, 4:31 PM
Seen: 2365 times
Last updated: 12/15/15, 2:27 AM