Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change configuration of CKEDITOR to add plugins and buttons (WYSIWYG frontend editing)?

Michael Karrer
on 10/18/14, 5:30 AM 1,041 views

I would like to add ckeditor plugins and/or change the Toolbar of ckeditor used in the oddo web cms (module: website).

I know that that the editor is initialized and configured through odoo/addons/website/static/src/js/website.editor.js and if found a function that returns some config for CKEDITOR website.RTE._config() . But i cant figure out how to change or e^xtend this in my own addon?

What is the correct way to change the configuration of the ckeditor in through my own addon?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/18/14, 5:30 AM
Seen: 1041 times
Last updated: 4/28/15, 7:17 AM