Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to change bank statement line (one2many) list row limit from 80 to 200 (for ex.)?

Tekse Arpad
on 6/15/14, 11:37 AM 1,318 views

When I open a bank statement, (entering the Accounts/Bank statement menu, and opening one of them) usualy we have more than 80 statement lines. So every time I have to change, manualy, the row limit from 80 to 200. Is there a way to change this from custom module? I allready read the following posts, but because this is not referenced as an action, I can't make the suggensted changes.

You can watch the Romanian developments on : https://github.com/odoo-romania

Fekete Mihai
on 7/22/14, 1:23 AM

Has that hub an answer on the above issue?

Tekse Arpad
on 1/8/15, 3:09 AM
On 6/15/14, 11:53 PM

If you want to change by fix to 200, you can inherit your form

you can put there what you linked:

<field name="limit">200</field>

If you want to handle it by dinamic mode, pls. refer:

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 12/31/14, 8:53 AM

Goto Technical >> Actions >> Window actions, search for the model you want and change the "limit" value under Filters from 80 to 200.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 6/15/14, 11:37 AM
Seen: 1318 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM