Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to cancel pos orders?

By
matias
on 6/9/15, 10:12 AM 995 views

Hello

I wanna know how I can cancel pos orders in paid or done state. It exists the cancel state and I have seen a cancel button in videos but I can't see it. Help plis.

FEDERICO LEONI
On 6/9/15, 7:54 PM

It depends. If the order is a new still not paid/invoiced one  you can delete it from the "more" menu. If it was already closed the fastest way to "cancel" a Pos order is to create a new one with a negative value. Your money will back instantaneously. 

Practically speaking, If you sold 1 item you can create an order with -1 item. If you want completely pull out the order from your database you need to edit the journal entry with the help of Cancel Journal Entries ( account_cancel module):

Allows canceling accounting entries.
This module adds 'Allow Canceling Entries' field on form view of account journal. If set to true it allows user to cancel entries & invoices.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/9/15, 10:12 AM
Seen: 995 times
Last updated: 10/8/15, 7:39 AM