Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to cancel Incoming shipment in "received" status

agung already
on 11/4/14, 10:37 PM 933 views

I have a purchase order to be deleted, but I can't delete this purchase order because this purchase order has received incoming shipment. My question is how can I cancel the "received" incoming shipment?

Interesting, I think I have the same issue right now.

Ben Bernard
on 11/4/14, 10:59 PM

You can change the state of the related incoming shipment to "draft" or "cancel" from database, table is "stock_picking", Then try to delete them from the Warehouse > Incoming Shipment > More > Delete. If that doesn't work, you might need to do the same trick for stock moves (table: "stock_move") related to each shipment.

Xiang Li
on 11/11/14, 4:45 PM

Anas Taji

--Anas Taji--
| 6 7 8
Amman, Jordan
--Anas Taji--

Email: anas.taji@smartway-jo.com

Anas Taji
On 11/16/14, 10:31 AM

You have to create Delivery Order by pressing "Return Products" button in order negate the Incomming Shipment.

Make sure to Deliver the resulted Delivery Order to affect your stock.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 11/4/14, 10:37 PM
Seen: 933 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM