Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to cancel an action

By
Sylvain MORLAND
on 10/15/14, 1:30 PM 1,143 views

Hello.

I am new in Odoo Online. I learn by myself some stuff.

I would like to personalize the menu bar.I rename "Messagerie" by"Accueil" and I remove from the left menu everything about messaging 'Inbox, Archves ...". I succeed. But now, when I try to instal a new module, like "Accountind and finance" I got the the following message :

One of the documents you are trying to access has been deleted, please try again after refreshing." while parsing /home/odoo/src/odoo/8.0/addons/account_accountant/account_accountant_data.xml:25, near <record model="mail.message" id="module_install_notification"> <field name="model">mail.group</field> <field name="res_id" ref="mail.group_all_employees"/> <field name="type">notification</field> <field name="subtype_id" ref="mail.mt_comment"/> <field name="subject">Accounting and Finance application installed!</field> <field name="body">&lt;p&gt;With Odoo's accounting, you get instant access to your financial data, and can setup analytic accounting, forecast taxes, control budgets, easily create and send invoices, record bank statements, etc.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The accounting features are fully integrated with other Odoo applications to automate all your processes: creation of customer invoices, control of supplier invoices, point-of-sale integration, automated follow-ups, etc.&lt;/p&gt;</field>

So my main question is : how to come back in a previous state and cancel changes.

I do a backup of the database. Do this database contains the structure or the datas ? How can I restore it ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards.

Hi,

Just Upgrade module "mail". Your problem will be solve.

By upgrading the module, whatever settings you have removed which will be come back unless you did the settings from backend directly..

Hope this will help,

Sylvain MORLAND
On 10/15/14, 3:02 PM

Thanks for your quick reply.

I try to update the "Social Network module" (because it seems to be the mail module, do you confirm ?).

I obtain the same error message : 

ParseError: "MissingError One of the documents you are trying to access has been deleted, please try again after refreshing." while parsing /home/odoo/src/odoo/8.0/addons/account_accountant/account_accountant_data.xml:25, near <record model="mail.message" id="module_install_notification"> <field name="model">mail.group</field> <field name="res_id" ref="mail.group_all_employees"/> <field name="type">notification</field> <field name="subtype_id" ref="mail.mt_comment"/> <field name="subject">Accounting and Finance application installed!</field> <field name="body">&lt;p&gt;With Odoo's accounting, you get instant access to your financial data, and can setup analytic accounting, forecast taxes, control budgets, easily create and send invoices, record bank statements, etc.&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;The accounting features are fully integrated with other Odoo applications to automate all your processes: creation of customer invoices, control of supplier invoices, point-of-sale integration, automated follow-ups, etc.&lt;/p&gt;</field>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/14, 1:30 PM
Seen: 1143 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM