Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Caluculate Half day Leave in OpenERP 7

hr
By
sridhar
on 12/20/13, 1:32 AM 2,673 views

How to Caluculate Half day Leave in OpenERP 7, Employee taking leave for half day but it is calculating full day leave. ex. If i taking a leave for 20-12-2013 9.00 to 13.00, but the leave calculation is Full day leave. How to fix this.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/20/13, 10:49 PM

In the leaves management of OpenERP, the duration in dates is used for the calendar visualization, but the duration in days is used for everything else. This is what will be taken into account in the leaves analysis and in the total number of days off in the list view. The way you have to use this feature is by specifying the dates first, then by specifying the correct number of days.

In you example, after entering the dates and times, just change the duration in days to 0.5.

Thanks Fabrice Henrion, If I entering the value 0.5 in leave request form it is accepted, approve also accepted, but The payslip for the employee is leave taken leave 0.5 but OpenERP take one day fully, 0.5 is not taken in the payslip Woking day calculation. Is there any way to solve this.

sridhar
on 12/21/13, 12:43 AM

I can't reproduce this. Can you provide a step-by-step procedure?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 12/21/13, 1:31 AM

I creating Employee: Henrion Leave days:12 Days, I creating Leave Request to employee as Half of the day, ie 21-12-2013 9:00:00 to 21-12-2013 13:00:00 it is half of the day, I edited in Leave days 0.5, here it is saving fine. and Approval also fine. but i creating payslip for Henrion dated 1-12-2013 - 31-12-2013 when i select employee all the details are placed to particular fields, but check here i applied leave for half day and approval is half day only here it calculating full day. Notice that. How to solve this.

sridhar
on 12/21/13, 2:13 AM

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 5/20/14, 3:41 AM

The below patch Fixed the Issues to show the days calculated in 0.5 based on From and To date.

https://gist.github.com/tejastank/5089560#file-hr_holidays_leave_correction-patch

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/13, 1:32 AM
Seen: 2673 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM