Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to call a python function in a mako file

Drees Far
on 10/28/15, 6:22 AM 500 views

Good Morning my friends

Please, who can tell me how can i call a function that i have defined in my python file in the mako file.

Thanks a lot in advance

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 10/28/15, 7:14 AM

You can link the mako template with python parser file and call the function in mako template like we do in case of rml reports. The difference is in the syntax, which you may understand by referring the following module. Please refer the module and try to understand how the mako template and parser linked. You can see many python function called in that.

Also download this file to get an understanding of syntaxes in mako templates:

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/28/15, 6:22 AM
Seen: 500 times
Last updated: 11/21/15, 6:09 AM