Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to calculate MRP cost price on bom in openerp 7MRP cost price calculation on bom

By
ashouba
on 2/5/14, 8:58 PM 1,244 views

Hi how can i calculate MRP cost price on bom in openerp 7

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 12/7/14, 11:42 PM

You can build your own custom module for this requirement. You can proceed in these ways: You should first inherit mrp.bom and add a new field 'price_unit': fields.float('Unit Price') and redefine the onchange_product_id function define compute_price and compute_total function to calculate "line price" and "total price" Then you have to inherit mrp.production and define compute_production_cost function to update cost_price from BOM. We have created this custom module and it works perfect , in my module it takes avg purcahse price in BOM and we added an extra tab to manufactring form to compute Production Cost , in that tab you can add extra charges like electicity etc.. , that charges also added to cost by calculating per_unit charge depending on UOM. for any help you can contact us baijuks@hotmail.com, akhil.p.sivan007@gmail.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/14, 8:58 PM
Seen: 1244 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM