Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to calculate cost price & Mfg. Lead time Based on Bill of Material automatically?

By
Ram S
on 4/14/13, 4:55 AM 1,840 views

I am creating a Bill of Material which contains another sub assembly (Another two bill of material) and come components.

While creating a product , we need to specify the cost price and sale price. Similarly we need to specify manufacturing lead time and customer Lead time.

All products are Made to order except components which are Made to Stock. Products are manufacturing, for components supply method is Buy.

I would like to automatically calculate Cost price based on Bill of material cost. Similarly calculate the manufacturing lead time based on all sub assembly Manufacturing lead time.

While creating the Product (Top level Bom) Can we automatically calculate Customer Lead Time?

Thank you

hello there! I'm also curious about that. please let me know if you got something helpful

thank you

Samuel Tadesse
on 11/6/13, 5:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/13, 4:55 AM
Seen: 1840 times
Last updated: 10/23/15, 8:44 AM