Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to book cash payed invoice from an sales order?

By
M. Höppner
on 2/2/14, 5:25 PM 699 views

Hallo,

a customer was paying cash the invoice comming from a sales order. So in the invoice I went to "get payment" (or what ever this is in English ;-)) and chose "Cash". So in the journal it appears in the Cash section => OK.

However it does not appear in the cash box (where I have the money)! If I want to take the money to bring it to my bank (or spend it for service xy in cash) I will go to minus in the cash box which is not allowed.

How do I do this in a correct way without using the POS (cause I need a propper and good looking invoice).

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/2/14, 5:25 PM
Seen: 699 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM