Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out datedby
Some partners have asked me what are the requirements to become CTP considering our certification program via Pearson VUE.
Let me first talk about the requirements:
- We ask a commitment to buy 30 certificates upfront because we want our CTPs to have minimum 30 participants each year.
- The trainer should be certified in the course he will give. For example, if you offer a functional training then he should have a functional certification.
- Above are the important requirements some other requirements can be found in the CTP contract, which we are updating now (because of certification program). Feel free to let me know if you are really interested to become a CTP partner and I can let you have a look at that updated CTP contract.
Secondly regarding the payments, there are two options:
(1) We will send participants to you, we already received the payments from the participants and OpenERP will pay you 1000 euro.
(2) You found participants on your own, then we only ask to buy one certification from us at 400 euro you can decide for yourself at what margin you want to charge the participant.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/2/13, 12:36 PM|
|Seen: 2303 times|
|Last updated: 6/28/16, 11:13 PM|