I have the subscription module running, but what is the easiest way to get notified somehow that invoices are created?
For example when a draft invoice is created by the module I would like to receive an e-mail or something so that I can approve the invoice asap - I don't want to check the list of invoices every day..
Hello, as @Nehal said, you can achieve this by automated actions ...
here a simple way without any technical stuff ....
- first check that the Automated Action Rule module is installed, and you have a technical features on your access rights.
- then from Setting->Technical->Automated Actions->Automated Actions
- click create , enter any rule name e.g "Sending email when invoice created", then in the Related Document Module write "Invoice",
- then under the Actions tab, click add in the Server actions to run, write any Action name, in the Object field choose "Invoice", Action Type: Email,
- then write your email address in the Email Address field
- then any subject and body, click save & close, then save.
I hope it'll help ...
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 5/4/14, 2:37 PM|
|Seen: 3312 times|
|Last updated: 9/7/16, 5:20 AM|