Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have the subscription module running, but what is the easiest way to get notified somehow that invoices are created?
For example when a draft invoice is created by the module I would like to receive an e-mail or something so that I can approve the invoice asap - I don't want to check the list of invoices every day..
Hello, as @Nehal said, you can achieve this by automated actions ...
here a simple way without any technical stuff ....
- first check that the Automated Action Rule module is installed, and you have a technical features on your access rights.
- then from Setting->Technical->Automated Actions->Automated Actions
- click create , enter any rule name e.g "Sending email when invoice created", then in the Related Document Module write "Invoice",
- then under the Actions tab, click add in the Server actions to run, write any Action name, in the Object field choose "Invoice", Action Type: Email,
- then write your email address in the Email Address field
- then any subject and body, click save & close, then save.
I hope it'll help ...
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/4/14, 2:37 PM|
|Seen: 4059 times|
|Last updated: 9/7/16, 5:20 AM|