Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to avoid unwanted automatic creation of a 'customer' from an emploees home address??

By
gunnar
on 7/6/13, 9:49 PM 1,014 views

I have started playing with hr and hr_contracts and have some strange behaviour. 3 customers have been created (I hadn't even installed any sales module myself) automatically.

1. has the 'home address' of an employee as name. No other data
  2. has the 'working address' of the same employee as name. No other data
  3. has a part of the name of this employee as 'name. no other data

Any ideas how such can be avoided?

• I have deleted #2 and now this 'working address' is not available anymore (there is a drop-down menu in the card of each employee where this can be chosen).
  • I have 'deactivated' #3 which also makes it unavailable form the 'working address drop-down menu

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 7/19/13, 8:31 AM

When you create a Home address or Office address just uncheck the Active or Customer checkbox. It will not appear anymore in Customer form.

that works, thank you ... a little weird though that such a home address is marked as 'customer' by default. But maybe there is some wisdom behind it, that I fail to grasp yet

gunnar
on 7/30/13, 2:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/6/13, 9:49 PM
Seen: 1014 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM