Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have started playing with hr and hr_contracts and have some strange behaviour. 3 customers have been created (I hadn't even installed any sales module myself) automatically.
- has the 'home address' of an employee as name. No other data
- has the 'working address' of the same employee as name. No other data
- has a part of the name of this employee as 'name. no other data
Any ideas how such can be avoided?
- I have deleted #2 and now this 'working address' is not available anymore (there is a drop-down menu in the card of each employee where this can be chosen).
- I have 'deactivated' #3 which also makes it unavailable form the 'working address drop-down menu
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 7/6/13, 9:49 PM|
|Seen: 1514 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|