Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to avoid this Error when ordering a stockable product?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 4/21/15, 8:23 AM 603 views

Hello guys,

We want to order a product for a « drop shipping ».

We don't need this error. We just don't have the time to choose the right route (drop shipping).

How to avoid the error? How to stop it?

Thanks

Hello all,

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 4/21/15, 9:12 AM

See method product_id_change_with_wh() in sale_stock.py. System check if product is available, and if not: raise this warning, but do this only for products that aren't processed in MTO.

Great. Interesting. I will come back in some days with my tests. Thanks

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/21/15, 9:21 AM

I have made an override of product_id_change_with_wh() in my custom module. I have been carefull for MTO. Thanks a lot! It works fine!

Pascal Tremblay
on 4/21/15, 10:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/21/15, 8:23 AM
Seen: 603 times
Last updated: 4/21/15, 10:02 AM