Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to avoid external users to signup?

By
Oriol Boan
on 7/13/13, 8:57 AM 1,302 views

Hello, in Settings -> General Settings the "Allow external users to sign up" checkbox is disabled. Although this, when loading the OpenERP in the web browser it still shows the form to sign up a new account (with fields: Name, Username (Email), Password, Confirm Password) with a Sign Up button and with a Back to Login screen. I'd like this form not to be show and, instead, always the login form. How can I achieve that? Thanks.

The Signup form is always shown first, no matter the "Allow external users to sign up" checkbox is checked or not. The Signup form shows a link to go to the login form, called "Back to login". But once in the Login form, if the "Allow external users to sign up" checkbox is checked then a link to go back to the Signup form is also shown, but if it's not checked that link does not show. But the problem is that the Signup form is always there in the first place. I'd like to know how to completely hide the Signup form. Thanks.

Oriol Boan
on 7/15/13, 7:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/13/13, 8:57 AM
Seen: 1302 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM