Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to avoid access denied when visiting to portal?

Oriol Boan
on 7/15/13, 10:27 AM 1,352 views

Hi, my customers receive an email which contains a link called "View Quotation" ( You can access this document and pay online via our Customer Portal: View Quotation ) but when clicking on it, the OpenERP portal opens but says: "Access denied. Only users with following permissions are allowed bla bla....: -Sales/see Own leads ....-Portal .... (document model: sale.order)". The customer who receives that mail is an OpenERP user with Portal checkbox checked (I also selected See Own Leads but no effect). So, what am I missing? Why my customer can not see his quotation / orders in the portal? Thanks.

Do you have a user assigned to your customer?

GH Mediacloud, Grover Menacho
on 7/15/13, 11:00 AM

Maybe a bug. You can try with settings record rules and access control list.

Juanjo Algaz
on 7/15/13, 1:32 PM
Erno Iipponen
On 7/10/14, 7:37 AM

I think you might have the same problem as I did. See my findings at 

The problem is not a 404 error. It's something about permissions.

Daniel Blanco
on 5/30/15, 11:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/15/13, 10:27 AM
Seen: 1352 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM