Odoo Help

4 Answers
Tim Norton Australia
2/12/15, 5:15 AM

Hi Frank,

A fellow Ozzie I see - Don't supose you are in Adelaide?
Did you work this issue out as I am going through a similar process but in my case it is just to eliminate several un-necessary clicks

Tim

Ivan Elizaryev Russian Federation

--Ivan Elizaryev--
| 4 3 9
Ufa, Russian Federation
--Ivan Elizaryev--

I tried odoo at the end of 2013. I fell in love in it and have been working with odoo as a freelancer for almost two years. In September 2015 I began operate as a Company and have 5 developers for now.

Ivan, March 2016.

Ivan Elizaryev Russian Federation
2/12/15, 8:12 AM

I've made module website_sale_autopay. It just emulates clicking buttons "create invoice" -> "Validate" -> "Register Payment" -> "Select paypal" -> "Pay"

https://github.com/yelizariev/addons-yelizariev/tree/8.0/website_sale_autopay 

Thanks Tim Norton for sponsoring =)

1 Comment
P.V.Anthony Singapore
11/26/16, 2:55 PM

Is there a module doing the same for emailed quotation? I think website_sale_autopay is for the ecommerce sale. Wondering if the paypal button in the emailed quotations can do the same as website_sale_autopay.

Ryan Cole New Zealand
4/22/16, 6:44 AM

Has this been patched in Odoo v9?

Currently, Odoo sends my customers an email telling them to pay via the Portal - even after they've paid successfully via PayPal. I've had several very confused emails..

Payments are being received, but Odoo isn't updating the order. I know it's possible to manually invoice each order, but I'm at work most of the day and customers expect their payments to be correctly registered immediately.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
6 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now