Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to automate stock journal entries using minimal workflow ?

By
muthunaveen
on 4/9/14, 2:07 AM 1,555 views

Good day friends,

I have a typical inventory doubt which some of you might have already faced. Our business involves 2 simple steps for the stockable products If stock is available raise an SO and invoice If stock is not available raise a PO and SO and invoice In both the above cases we need stock journal entries for the corresponding moves. OpenERP generates stock journals when inventory moves i.e incoming reception and delivery order were confirmed. But is there any way so that we can automatically get the needed entries once we perform SO-> invoice or PO->SO-> Invoice ? Is some thing achievable using configuring various things ?

Expecting some of your assistance

Regards naveen

muthunaveen
On 4/9/14, 2:54 AM

Hi Jack,

Thanks for writing me back. Ofcourse i am aware of most of those functionality explained in that link. But it still doesnt solve my requirement. To explain better again. I need to automate Incoming shipments reception and Delivery order processing immediately from PO s and SOs and inturn needs a corresponding stock journal entries using the right accounts.

Is that possible some way ?

Thanks again naveen

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 4/9/14, 2:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/14, 2:07 AM
Seen: 1555 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM